We are looking to recruit a professional, experienced and organised Personal Assistant to support the Directors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role in a pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills and the ability to maintain good working relationships at all levels. Strong IT skills are essential.
Working primarily with the Managing Director, the main areas of responsibility include:
- Manage and maintain the Managing Directors diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively. Put together travel itineraries and agendas.
- Schedule on behalf of the Managing Director meetings between him and his direct reports
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on his behalf
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required.
- Ensure guests meeting with the Managing Director are well taken care of.
- Organise Company events, liaise with venue in conjunction with Marketing Manager.
- When required attend networking or corporate events to represent Company.
- Attend meetings in the absence of the Managing Director.
We offer generous holiday entitlement, a contributory pension and a friendly working environment.
FOX Group positively welcomes applications from candidates no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity or lifestyle.