Digital Print Production Manager – Salary Negotiable
Fox Managed Solutions have recently invested heavily in Digital Production. With this exciting expansion we are looking to recruit a dynamic, experienced and motivated Digital Production Manager. This newly created, senior role is responsible for the planning, coordination and control of all the digital print and production processes.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Previous experience managing production in commercial Digital Print.
- Strong operational knowledge of HP Indigo presses.
- Strong management skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, set targets and make decisions.
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
- IT knowledge.
- Initiative, with problem-solving skills.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning.
- A high level of communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Control, organise and monitor the flow of printed matter on behalf of the Company ensuring all SLAs are met.
- Check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, oversee the work of staff in the department and monitor the quality of the product, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Liaise with other production departments, Customer Service Representatives and subcontract suppliers.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox Group positively welcomes applications from candidates no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity or lifestyle.
Strictly no agencies.